Designing the Life of Your Dreams
Core Human Skills:
This webinar creates a new context for the development of “core human skills” necessary to create a life worth living, including the ability to:
- Coordinate our commitments.
- Build and repair trust.
- Listen to the concerns of others.
- Make offers that add value to others.
- Shift negative moods (such as resignation, distrust, resentment or overwhelm) that interfere with effective collaboration.
- Cope with constant change and disturbances as a routine part of life.
Topics for Discussion:
- Humans are multi-dimensional beings.
- Accessing higher states of consciousness.
- Self-Improvement vs. Self-Transcendence.
- We are the creators of our own reality.
- Karma vs. dharma
This webinar is delivered in six, 2-hour sessions over a 6-week period for a fee of $495.00.
If you are interested in participating in this webinar, or learning more about it, call or e-mail: +1 (561) 327-7544 | firstname.lastname@example.org.